Lecture 22: Social Psychology
What is social psychology? What is the relationship between attitude and behavior? In this lesson, we will study how the people around us influence our feelings, thoughts, and behaviors, and learn “how funny we are as humans in our desire to fit in.” We also will go over two of the most famous experiments in psychology: the Stanford Prison Experiment and the Milgram Obedience Experiment.
- What is Social Psychology?
- Fundamental Attribution Error and Cognitive Busyness
- Pfc. England
- Social Influence: Conformity, Compliance, and Obedience
- Milgram Obedience Study and Stanford Prison Experiment
- Bystanders and Helping: The Bystander Effect