Lecture 21: Psychopathology II
How are mental disorders diagnosed and treated? This session explores the two main categories of psychological treatment – behavioral therapies and medical (drug) therapies. For OCD, depression and ADHD, we’ll look at the current scientific understanding of these disorders and compare methods of treatment.
- Treatment Approaches: Behavioral and Medical
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Depression: Diagnosis and Neural Basis
- Depression: Treatments and Studies
- ADHD: Diagnosis
- ADHD: Treatments and Studies