Lecture 20: Psychopathology
What is psychopathology? Why is psychopathology important? During this lesson, we will examine the history of psychopathology and various experiments that demonstrate the importance of accurate diagnoses of mental disorders. We will also look in detail at the symptoms, causes, and treatment of schizophrenia.
- Modern and Historical Viewpoints on Psychopathology
- What is a Mental Disorder?
- How are Mental Disorders Diagnosed?
- Description of Schizophrenia and Genetic Factors
- Treatment of Schizophrenia