Family Futures is an Adoption and Adoption Support agency awarded an outstanding rating by OFSTED at our last inspection in 2016. We have a reputation for innovation and offering a high quality service. Family Futures offers an integrated multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and family finding service for traumatised adopted and fostered children.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Practitioner to join our Therapy Services Team. You will be a psychological therapist (e.g. psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, creative arts psychotherapist), clinical nurse specialist or social worker with therapeutic skills.
We are looking for someone:
- who has experience of working with children and families in a therapeutic setting, preferably in the field of fostering and adoption
- who has an understanding of Family Futures NPP approach to the treatment of developmentally traumatised children
- with significant therapeutic skills in working with children, parents and families
- who has proven skills in formulation and report writing
- who is parent-positive and child friendly
- who would enjoy working as part of an integrated team.
This is an exciting and challenging role and a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team of professionals who are helping traumatised children and their families based on the most recent neuro-scientific research. We offer great benefits to our staff and an inquiring learning culture.
Family Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The organisation follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and adults at risk of harm, and will require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an application pack, please email Paul Todd, HR Assistant, on email@example.com or call 020 7354 4161.
Salary Scale: Senior Practitioner £35 000 - £40 000 per annum
This is a full time post due to the requirements of the service.
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 25th June 2017 with interviews scheduled to take place on Thursday 27th July 2017.