Family Futures is an adoption and adoption support agency awarded an outstanding rating by OFSTED at our most recent inspection in 2018. We have a reputation for innovation and offer a high quality service - an integrated multi-disciplinary, assessment, treatment and family-finding service for children who are traumatised or have attachment difficulties.
You will be a psychological therapist (e.g. psychotherapist, creative arts psychotherapist).
We are looking for someone:
- who has experience of working with children and families in a therapeutic setting, preferably in the field of fostering and adoption
- who has an understanding of Family Futures NPP approach to the treatment of developmentally traumatised children
- who is parent-positive and child friendly
- who wishes to develop their therapeutic skills in working with children, parents and families
- who would enjoy working as part of an integrated team.
This is an exciting and challenging role and a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team of professionals who are helping traumatised children and their families based on the most recent neuro-scientific research.
Family Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The organisation follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and adults at risk of harm, and will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Family Futures offers high-quality supervision and professional development training. We also offer a nurturing environment for staff to work in as we recognise that this is a stressful area of work. Further information about our post placement multidisciplinary assessment and therapy service, family finding service and professional training programme can be found on our website https://www.familyfutures.co.uk/.
Should you wish to apply please contact Claire Ashby, HR Assistant, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7354 4161 for an application pack.
Salary: £35, 000 - £40,000 per annum
This is a full-time permanent position – 37.5 hours per week