Family Futures is an adoption and adoption support agency awarded an outstanding rating by OFSTED in 2018 for our third consecutive inspection. We have a reputation for innovation and offering a high quality service. Family Futures offers an integrated multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and family finding service for traumatised adopted and fostered children.
Currently, we have a vacancy for an Assistant Psychologist. This is an exciting post that offers opportunities for both clinical work and research. Our previous Assistant Psychologists have gone on to secure places on DClinPsych training courses in London.
The job is full time and will include the following:
- Upkeep of the database and continuation of the retesting programme
- Undertaking file searches
- Involvement in clinical assessment and therapeutic support at an appropriate level
- Support to consultation, assessment and therapy service
- Participate in team supervision and training days
For enquiries and further details about the role please contact Dr Rachel van Schaick, Specialist Clinical Psychologist, RachelV@familyfutures.co.uk or Tel 0207 354 4161
For an application pack please contact Donna Toms, email@example.com or telephone 020 7354 4161
Salary Scale £25,000 – £30,000
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 17th March 2019. Interviews scheduled to take place on Tuesday 9th April.