- A First Class or high 2:1 degree recognised by the BPS,
- Experience of working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, in particular children living in foster or adoptive families or in residential care,
- A good understanding of Attachment Theory,
- Experience administering and analysing psychometric measures,
- Excellent report-writing skills,
- Good organisation skills, flexibility and autonomy.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of this, we will send you the job description and person specification. At this time, we will also ask you to send a CV (2 sides max) and a covering letter. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 23rd August, with a start date for the position on Monday 4th September.
Do not apply for this position via the psychminded website. Any applications sent via this method will not be checked.
Working Hours: Full Time (35 hours)
Location: Split post between Brighouse (near Huddersfield) and Dunnington (near York).
Closing Date: Friday 28th July at 12pm.
Address details: Chrysalis Associates, 48 Wostenholm Road, Sheffield S7 1LL