AMHP Development Worker

Southampton City Council
Jun 19, 2019
United Kingdom
Job Type


Be a qualified HCPC registered Social Worker, Occupational Therapist T, Clinical Psychologist or NMC registered Mental Health Nurse. Qualified Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Clinical Psychologists must be registered with Health and Care Professions Council Standards (HCPC), and RMN’s must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council....

Only registered members can apply for jobs.

Related Jobs

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.